I love love this 5 pepper chicken recipe. Okay.. so sometime last year I discovered cheap chicken at Walmart supercenter and I honestly haven’t stopped eating chicken since then. Like I can buy like 4 -5 pieces of chicken legs for 4$. Now I know the chicken is not organic and it probably has some chemicals in it but I have found solace in the fact that it’s Canadian chicken so it must be hormone and antibiotic free. SO yeiii, I am happy with my cheap chicken discovery.. Like I was paying more than double for the exact same thing at a different store.
So this chicken recipe is lit. It’s one of my husband’s favorite requests which I am completely happy with because it requires very little effort. You can eat it alone or serve it with really cold ijebu garri!
If you are wary about this chicken being too hot, dont be. Stated pepper quantity seasons perfectly without being overwhelmingly hot. If you want the chicken super hot, use one teaspoon each instead of half.
• 5 attached chicken legs
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• ½ teaspoon each – Black, white, Cameroon, chili and pepper flakes
• 2 maggi cubes
• Salt – to taste
• Preheat oven to 450F
• Cut into desired sizes
• Combine chicken with listed spices
• Line an oven tray which parchment or baking rack. Oil lightly
• Arrange chicken pieces on tray and bake for 35 minutes or until crispy and cooked through.
• Enjoy chicken alone, with smoothie or super cold Ijebu Garri. Make sure you come back and thank me o.