Ever imagined what it would be like to chew on the clouds? well, today is your lucky day. This fitfam dessert is definitely what I imagine the fluff of the clouds will be like. Hooo… did I lose you at fitfam? are you thinking this might taste like high school punishment? think again. Think Ice-cream on a hot summer day that shrinks your waistline and gives you 6-pack abs. yes! this deliciousness has magical powers.
I honestly love the stuff. I even made it for Mum-in- law who is diabetic and she couldn’t believe how easy it was to eat her cake and have it too.
Oya, have I convinced you to try the recipe? I know you have banana, and you better have some coconut milk (cream). It is okay if you don’t have mango, substitute with whatever ripe delicious fruit you have, the recipe works with all sorts.
- 1 large mango
- 1 large banana
- ⅓ cup coconut milk (The thick kind for cooking)
- Peel and cut mango and bananas into chunks. Place in a bag and freeze until solid
- place frozen mango and banana in a food processor or blender. Pulse until they become coarse crumbs, scrape down the sides of the processor bowl and continue to blend until they start to combine into a softer paste.
- Add in the coconut milk while blending. continue to process until fluffy .
- Serve immediately. Garnish as desired (dark chocolate, coconut flakes, granola are great options)